Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break and New Beginnings


Today marks the beginning of our spring break and new beginnings for my blog!

I'm excited to spend time with my kids this week. We aren't going anywhere and doing anything fancy, but I plan on having tons of fun and making the most of our time!!!

This is also a new beginning for my blog. My goal is to keep this up to date and post my cards regularly - hopefully daily! The one above I made a few weeks ago for a friend. She hasn't gotten it yet, but hopefully will today.
I used one of my favorite Bella stamps, ROCKABELLA, and colored it with my new LYRAS - (they were a surprise gift from my adorable husband) and Twinkling H2O's for her pants.
The paper is some I had, and I'm not exactly sure where from. The cardstock is BAZZILL - I love that stuff!! Paula - thank you for getting me hooked on it!!! It's awesome stuff.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute! I bet her pants really sparkle! Great job!