Saturday, July 24, 2010



Forget the health food. You need all the preservatives you can get!
Happy 40th birthday!
(inside of card)


Do you ever just sit down in amazement at how fast time goes by? I do. All the time. Seems like time - as well as everything else ( like the luandry, the house chores, paper filing, etc....) - just tends to get away from me. Seems like just yesterday I was getting started on keeping up my blog again, or I was getting ready for summer vacation and all of that has gone by already.

I'm back now and I'm ready to go!

SO...... here is a card I made for someone I work with for her 40th birthday.
The stamp is actually a digital image from Diamond graphics - they used to be Diamond Stamps many years ago. They no longer make stamps but they do sell the images on CD's. Their images are soooo easy to work with and can be resized easily. I went in through paint and added the "Over the Hill Buffet"caption on the front before printing it.

Colored with copics then added a little white fluff to the chip dip.


Thanks for stopping by! It's good to be back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shaunna, Very Cute...Love the Color Combo! Wow, high tech stamping huh?! What kind of printer do you use to print them out? Seems the printer ink would smudge when coloring in the image...by the way your coloring is Fabulous! I'm still in all and displayed my birthday card where I can enjoy it everyday, Love it! Thanks for Sharing! Have a Great day!

Paula Curtis
Maryland