Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop

Happy Friday everyone!

Welcome to my blog and the Unity kit of the month blog hop. View the Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop by starting at http://unitystampco.list-manage.com/track/click?u=63f2218e05b4f97ddf524aed7&id=4fa0d6bcc6&e=335bc930ca first and working your way through the blogs in order so you wont miss anything! You're going to find some fun, creative and inspiring projects!!

WOOHOOO!!! My first official blog hop that I've participated in and I am soooo excited!! I've been slacking on my blog and this is going to give me the jump-start I need!! Thanks for visiting, and here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

My first card I made was so very simple. I wanted it to be simple in style and quick to make. That's why I chose the stamps I did. They were from two kits of the month - August and March. You can view them here, and here.


flower and sentiment stamped on Beckett Expression Radiance cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Patterned paper by The paper studio. Ribbon was received in a ribbon exchange. Lyra pencils, gamsol & stickles.


**********************************************************

My next card is just a fun card. My family loves to camp and when I saw the little camper stamp from the August kotm, I knew I had to have it! I also used the rainbow/cloud stamp from the March kotm. I cut off the rainbow after I stamped it so I could have only the cloud. The "saying" is also from the August kotm. You can view the kits here, and here.


images were stamped on Beckett Expression Radiance cardstock. The Base of the card is Bazzill. Patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket, Mr. Campy collection; and COLORBOK. Image colored with lyra pencils & gamsol.


Your next stop on the blog hop will be to visit Tracy. Just click HERE and you will be on your way!!!!!

53 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your 2nd card! Some of my favorite stamps & paper! So adorable!

Tiff said...

LOVE your cards!!! ESP the 2nd one!

Jessica said...

these are great! I love the camper one! that is some of my favorite paper, soooo fun!

Lilacanglia said...

both are great,
I do love that caravan,
Hugs
Angie

Jacqueline said...

beautiful cards!!! Great use of the KOM stamps!!

Katy said...

both cards are wonderful! I love the simple look of that first card!

whoistracy said...

Super cards!! I used the tree and trailer on my card today, too. Looks like we were on the same wavelength!

Unknown said...

Both of these are great cards!!! Love your style!

Laura L said...

Love the CAS card! The camping card would be great to give to another family that you either camp with or meet while camping!

Pamela said...

Love these!!!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Very beautiful cards! great job! :)

Robynccgirl said...

Very cute Shaunna! I love that August KOTM too! Goes perfect with Cosmo's paper!

A said...

Wow, I'm the first! Great cards I love the CAS of the first one and the 2nd has an adorable patchworky feel! Great job!

Eva said...

WOW...gorgeous cards!!!

Kristen Carll said...

wow these are awesome! :) you did a great job!

Unknown said...

Realy nice cards!

DG said...

great idea on the rainbow if you just need a simple cloud. Love that thought and your cards are beautiful!!! Congrats on your first blog hop :)

Bonita Rose said...

love your cards.. they are gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

Cute! Love the trailer!

FibreJunky said...

Everyone loves the camper and I can see why. Love what you did with it. Hope to see more blog posts from you!

Rachel B said...

Can't believe I'm your first comment! I love your first card. It is so simple and sweet! Both cards are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Randi said...

Beautiful cards!!

Gretchen said...

What great cards! I love simple but your little camper card is sooo cute!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Judy Rozema said...

Wonderful work!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the camping one! The papers are perfect with those stamps! :)

Lauri said...

Both your cards are wonderful!!! Love the simplicity of the first and the design of the second!

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

I love that camper card -- the way you've pieced it and the plaid. Your style will definitely be CASED!

Sarah E. said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be following your blog to see your amazing creations! :)

Jana said...

Very cute cards. Love the simplicity of the first and the whimsy of the second.

Bekah said...

I love the DP you used for the trees on your "happiness" card. Cute!

CarlaKH said...

soooo awesome. love these!

Patti said...

Cute cards. That trailer is too cute!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

LOve the colors in your 1st card!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the first card - so simple, but beautiful! Second card is FUN!

Karen J. said...

Your camper card is absolutely wonderful...and the 1st card is very sweet!!

Gretchen said...

Adorable cards, the first one is my favorite!

Ashley Newell said...

Very nice! That second card is awesome!

Joann said...

fun!

ANAT S said...

the second card is great
love it

Cathy said...

Love the simplicity of the first card - my favourite!

Erika M. said...

Your cards are just awesome!

Angie Blom said...

Great cards.

Tina Mayo said...

your cards are so cute...love that little trailor..

Karen said...

Love your cards!!! Great color choices!

Suz said...

Such cute cards... I'm loving that second one (that camper stamp is too cute)

Dawn M said...

cute cards!!!

Unknown said...

Shaunna, what fabulous cards...I love how clean and simple the first one is, and those colors with the camper...awesome! Hope this hop gives you the inspiration to keep creating on your blog!

Tracey Taylor said...

LOVELY

Lisa H. said...

fun, fabulous, and cute!

Lee said...

Soooo soooo cute!!! I love that camper card.....the plaid dp is just adorable!!

Jessy said...

Shaunna- great cards. I love the simplicity of the 1st one, and totally digging the camping/outdoors theme in the 2nd card. Your blog is terrific. :) Jess