Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby shower cards

I hope everyone had a great week! It's been busy, but a good one. The weather has been absolutely beautiful!

I made some cards for a co-worker's baby shower we had. I made two because I couldn't decide what to do. I wasn't too sure what exactly I should make for a shower, so I just went with what I thought was cute! That's what I usually do - even if it's not always what would be proper etiquette or however you say it, I go with the cutsie stuff or what I like. Sometimes my tastes are different! But that's okay - God made us all unique : )
1st Card
Card Recipe: Cat's Pajamas ANIMAL TRAIN stamp & Paper Trey Ink Bitty Blessings set for the tag; Bazzill Cardstock; PTI ribbon; My Minds Eye - Just Dreamy Patterned Paper


2nd Card

Card Recipe: Paper Trey Ink Bitty Blessings set; Bazzill Cardstock; K & Co. Itsy Bitsy collection for patterned paper; ribbon is from a swap & paper trey ink; miscellaneous button


2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so adorable, I just love this.

Cindy Haffner said...

These are adorable.