Friday, June 19, 2009

WOW! It's been a long time....

I can't believe I've let so much time pass since I've uploaded to my blog again. Seems like sometimes I just get so caught up in "life" that I ignore so many things - this being one of them. and the things I get caught up in, aren't really something I should spend so much energy and thought on. My goal was to do better at keeping this updated, but so far I've not done a very good job at reaching that goal.... I know that if I pray harder and ask the Lord to help keep my mind free of the "busy-ness" that sometimes seems so overwhelming, it will get better!



Here is a card I made for some co-workers to give as a going away card. They wanted something pretty, with a special sentiment to their dear friend, Tess. I hope I accomplished it!!








Stamps : Verve
cardstock for base of the card: Bazill; black and Kraft cardstock areStampin up
patterend paper: scraps from my scrap stash
ink: memento and colored with Lyra's and Gamsol
tools and accessories: nestabilites curved rectangles and ribbon tags trio; black satin ribbon was recieved in a swap

No comments: