Friday, June 19, 2009

Two posts in one day!!!



Looking through my pictures, I found a couple of cards I forgot I had taken pictures of, so thought I would post them too! It's Friday - and I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!!




The first picture is of a sympathy card I made for my principal when his father passed away. The second isn't really a card but more of a little tag. For testing week at school we all brought in "treats" to be put into a basket to give to eachother . With the treat we were supposed to attach a note with an inspirational quote or just a happy thought to wish the other person a good week! Just a happy jumpstart to a very long week! This is what I made and attached to the candybar I took in with a happy thought I printed on the back....




1 comment:

Becky said...

These are just adorable, first one is beautiful and the 2nd is bold and beautiful :)